|Posted by Claudette G on July 28, 2012 at 10:15 AM|
- Yes, I make left-handed watches. Easier to set with left hand while on right wrist. Just email me after submitting your order.
- This watch stands up like a little tripod when you feed the strap through the buckle. This is the best way to use it during the test, sitting just beyond your test booklet so you can glance quickly. Also, it's really easy to reset the timer between sections when it's not on your wrist because you use both hands.
- I have a downloadable Video of a watchface running a full 35 minutes so that you can try it out.
- I do not add "stopfoots" any more -- I changed to Casio watches that are very precise and easy to set, unlike the old walmart watches I used to use (the stopfoot used to damage the mechanism if you forgot to stop the watch after finishing a section and let the minute hand run into it.)
- Push button re-set is only available in chronograph watches. Those are very very pricey ($100+). If you want to buy a chronograph and have me place a watchface on it because you don't care if you'll never be able to use the chronograph as a regular watch again, email me. But I haven't gotten a single complaint that the watch is hard to set back to 35 for the next section, so fear not!